Monday 22 August 2011

Old friends

MUTTs by Patrick McDonnell

Last week I managed to get together a few old friends from school for dinner. I'd kept in touch with most of them since we left school (nine years ago!) but we hadn't had a reunion where everyone was there in ages.

It's funny how you will all grow up and become strong, independent women but the instant you all get together again, you revert right back to your 16 year old selves, giggling and sharing stories like all that time in between hadn't passed.

I feel so lucky that my friends have stuck by whilst I had my crisis last year. They have all been really supportive of my crazy decision and it's been even more wonderful that they have cheered me on my little venture.

The dark days really may be over ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment